Tuesday, February 17, 2009

HOW TO BUY IN ONLINE STORES LIKE EBAY

Are you interest to buy some stuff in online stores likes ebay.com, ozwhistles.com, etc...???

But you didn`t know how to buy it...???

This is the right place to know about HOW TO BUY IN ONLINE STORES
I`ll help you to buy in an online store...


Just searching what kind of stuff do you wanna BUY, then send those web address in my Email fitradh@gmail.com or Yahoo Messenger fitra_herwanti
Then I`ll give you advice about that stuff...
If I dealing with the stuff then I`ll give you Price and Shipping fee ranges...


TIPS : You can get a stuff wit cheaper price with Bidding, just log in into Ebay.com then start bidding 10 minutes before the time ended.

This is my EBAY Feedback... Here

100% TRUSTED



Just ask me if you wanna know all about online stores...

This is 36 items that I`ve purchase from Ebay...
18 items is belongs my friends that ask to buy by me...
I got 7 items with Bidding and 29 others with Buy It Now....

If you interest or wanted some stuff, just try to search it at Ebay... You`ll enjoy it...

Visit my official Ebayers here

Thank`s



No comments:

Post a Comment

TeRiMa KaSiH YaW BWaT CoMMeNTNYa